Download Apk from google play - Online Apk Downloader!
Wallets: expense tracker, money manager apk *
Package Name*: com.romanenko.oleg.wallets Version: 0.4.5 beta File Size: 6.47 MB Release Date: May 7, 2019 Developer: Oleh Romanenko
- Three-level drill-down for expense categories
- A huge number of expense and income category icons
- Powerful, customizable filters for expense, income, and transfer records
- Possibility to save your personal finance data in a separate file
- Support of almost all world currencies
- The "Wallets" expense manager -
The idea of the "Wallets" expense manager is to keep your personal finances in separate wallets. For example, you may have a "Base wallet" for your living expenses, a "Cash savings" wallet for your piggybank, a "Loans" wallet for your loans, and so forth. You may easily transfer funds between your wallets.
- Drilling down expense categories -
In the "Wallets" expense manager, expense categories can be detailed up to three levels! Say, you want to keep track of what you spend on food. You can split your "Food" expense category into the subcategories: "Food -> Healthy food -> Salads" or "Food -> Sea food -> Salmon". You will then have full statistics on each expense subcategory.
- Fancy looking icons that meet your every need -
In the "Wallets" expense manager will provide you with a huge number of icons so that you can easily find one for any of your expense or income categories.
- Using filters -
With filters, you can find your expense and income records based on any search conditions. For example, you want to display all transportation expenses you had when traveling, say, to Cyprus. To do this, just add a filter "My Cyprus trip," specify a period for it, specify a "Travel -> Transportation" expense category, and save the filter. Then just apply it to the records list, and you will get only those records that you are interested in.
- Backing up your personal finance data -
At any time and for free, you can obtain a file in which your personal finance data is stored and then import it to the "Wallets" money manager on another device!
You can also export your data to a table that can be opened either in Excel or Google Sheets.
- Using world currencies -
Using world currencies will be handy, for example, if you like traveling abroad.
Manage your finances with the "Wallets" expense manager!
- Possibility to drill down income categories up to a third level
- Possibility to set a spending limit for a wallet
- Possibility to remove all records at once
- A new dashboard item - "Average expense amount"
- A new dashboard item - "Income by category (list)"
Most Popular App